|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||500 units / per month|
|Brand::||SINOTRUK HOWO||Overall Dimension::||10960,11460×2500×3270|
|Engine::||371hp||Driving Type::||8x4 Left Hand Drive / Right Hand Drive|
heavy wrecker trucks,
emergency tow truck
ZZ1317N4667 SINOTRUK HOWO 8x4 Road Wrecker Truck with 10-speed Transmission
SINOTRUK HOWO 8x4 Road Wrecker Truck is a vehicle used to transport disabled or illegally parked motor vehicles to another location , or to recover vehicles which are no longer on a drivable surface.The full name of wrecker truck is road wrecker truck, is also called trailer truck,road rescue wrecker truck,breakdown truck,recovery truck,breakdown lorry or towing truck.Wrecker truck is refitted from the loading goods second class chassis,it can be divided into tow, loading,lifting,traction,rescue (single arm type and arms type) wrecker truck according to the wrecker truck's structure.
Nude Pack.The packing of the commodity shall be in accordance with the export standard packing of the manufacturer,be suitable for long distance transportation of ocean and inland. The Seller shall be take measures against moisture,shocks and rust according to the special needs of the commodity.
1. Warranty: one year or 10000 km
2. Production time: within 35 working days
3. After-sale service team:highly trained with overseas working experience
4. The engine adopt 6-cylinder in line, 4-stroke, water-cooled, turbo-charged & inter-cooled, direct injection.
5. Adopting full hydraulic transmission, it can bring the power of engine into full play amply.
6. EURO new type heating & ventilating system,German VDO instruments,safety belts, exterior sun visor,stereo radio/cassette recorder,left driving,air conditioner.
The product main configuration:
|Axle load (Kg)||6500/7000/17500|
|Steel spring number||4/4/-|
|Electrics||Operating voltage:24V,negative grounded
2x12V,165Ah.Batteries:2x12 V,165 Ah
horn,headlamps,fog lights,brake lights,indicators and reverse light
|Brake system||Service brake: dual circuit compressed air brake
Parking brake (emergency brake): spring energy, compressed air operating on front shaft and rear wheels
Auxiliary brake: engine exhaust brake
Contact Person: Tony