|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||Package in Nude|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 work days|
|Supply Ability:||5000 UNITS/Month|
|Engine Power::||380hp||Gearbox::||FAST Brand|
|Front Axle:||Benz Technology 6.5ton Front Axle||Fuel Tank Capacity::||15000L 10000L|
sewage suction tanker truck,
truck mounted concrete pump
Specialized only for air plane refueling function and the truck with multi-functions,the truck is light,less oil
This refueller is mainly used for refuelling and defuelling the aircraft which equipped underwing refuelling interface in airport.
This refueller is used on flat concrete or bitumen road in airport.
Temperature : -30°C~+46°C
Relative humidity: ≤ 95%(25°C)
1) Underwing refuelling--after filtering and measuring, the fuel oil in the refueller‘s oil tank is filled into the plane’s oil box(or other containers) by the hose and underwing nozzle on the reel or platform.
2) Defuelling--after filtering and measuring, the fuel oil in the plane’s oil box(or other containers) is filled into this refueller’s oil tank by the hose and underwing nozzle on the reel or platform..
3) Cycling--use pump to stir oil in a cycling way.
4) Loading-- use the oil pump and other equipments to fill fuel oil into the tank through the bottom of it.
|Trailer model||Single axis|
|Min turning diameter(m)||24|
|Max. Speed (km/h)||25(Speed limit when full load)|
|Cerb Weight (kg)||16370|
Front axis load (kg)
Rear axis load (kg)
Tank axis load (kg)
|Platform lifting range( mm)||1750~4250|
|Platform lifting time||Lift(s)||20~25|
1) Max.Underwing Refuelling Flow:
l Reel single hose, L/min: 1200(2.5” hose)
l Platform double hoses, L/min: 2500(2.5” hose)
2) Max. Defueling Flow (single hose), L/min: 300(2.5” hose)
l Reel single hose, L/min: 300(2.5” hose)
l Platform double hoses, L/min: 600(2.5” hose)
3) Max. Flow of Loading, L/min: 1500/2500(single /double)
4) Flow-meter precision, %: ±0.2%
5) Filter/separator meets IP/API 1581 5th standard requirement;
6) During underwing refueling, pressure of nozzle is set to 0.35MPa (50.75Psi), if pressure over setting, refueling stop;
7) 2 reel refueling hoses, 2 platform refueling hoses.
1) This refueller has the characteristics of both chassis’s agility and trailer’s capability.
2) The aluminum alloy tank is wedge-shaped, and water and other impurity is easy accumulated to ensure quality of fuel. The manholes are equipped with fire stopper and anti-overflow venting valve. Anti-swirl equipment is welded on the bottom of tank.
3) Lifting platform is designed to meet different oil box height of varied plane.
4) This refueller has many function to meet different requirement.
5) The refueller apply many techniques, such as pressure control and high and low liquid level control.
6) This vehicle is meet EuropeⅢstandard which is friendly to environment.
7) Use hydraulic pressure and the pneumatic control for easy operation.
8) The designs of pressure control, high and low liquid level control, deadman control, working interlock and emergency shutdown control of engine make sure the refueller operating safely.
The refueller(Figure1) is consisted of chassis, trailer, fuel tank, operating cab, lifting platform, refueling system, pneumatic control system
Figure1 35000L Aircraft Refueller
For detailed information, please see manual of chassis.
For reaching the function of special part, chassis is reformed as below:
1) Add PTO for provide oil pump and hydraulic system with power.
2) Equipped assistant frame and turn-plate for fix accessories and protect main frame.
Appearance and structure of the tank
Material of tank shell is aluminum alloy.
For water and other impurities to easily accumulating, precipitating, and discharging, bottom of the tank incline to the middle from both sides, and the bottom have established the stilling basin, the pollution outlet and the water discharging valve.
Buffers are placed in the oil tank. Each buffer has long hole at the bottom for fuel flow, and manholes that diameter is not less than 500mm are also equipped for cleaning or maintaining the tank.
Level indicator is placed on the right of the tank to monitor the oil reserves in the tank.
On the top of tank equipped 3 manholes with manhole covers.(see Figure3 below). On manhole covers, there are vent valves with overturn anti-overflow valve, emergent open cover(viewing port). When manhole cover and viewing port both are closed, vent valve could connect gas in the tank to the atmosphere to ensure pressure difference will not over rated value; and when during accident, the vehicle overturns, vent valve could prevent fuel
Accelerator control device which consists of handle, box,connects with engine accelerator adjusting system by flexible shaft. Accelerator control handle could stop in any position in 90° anges to step-less adjusts engine speed from idle to highest speed.
When engine is at idle, press down DEADMAN control(or bypass DEADMAN control) handle, push accelerator control handle and watch flow meter. When reach needed flux, stop pushing the handle.
Release DEADMAN control handle, accelerator adjusting system will return to its original position and put engine to idle.
Note: Handle should not be pushed at non-working condition, or accelerator system might be damaged.
Engine→gearbox→PTO→Drive Shaft→Centrifugal pump
|Transmit Direction||Same As The Engine|
|PTO Gears||4 Gears|
Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Azores, Madeira, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and Seychelles, West Mauritania, Western Sahara, Senegal, Gambia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger, Nigeria and Canary Islands, Chad, Central Africa, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Zambia, Angola, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Madagascar, Como Luo, Mauritius, Reunion, St. Helena, etc.
Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, French Guiana, Suriname, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Antigua and Barbuda
Papua New Guinea, Northern Mariana Islands, French Polynesia, Fiji, Guam, Heard and McDonald Islands, Kiribati, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Republic of the Marshall Islands, American Samoa, Microrony West Asia, Nauru, Niue, Norfolk Island, Palau, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Christmas Island, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Tokelau, Wallis and Futuna, Vanuatu, New Caledonia.
North Korea, Mongolia, including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan.
Contact Person: sales